SCHOOL writing corner

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

PENFRIENDS, PENPALS, E- PALS. (II)

Fatxendes Street
Sabadell
Catalonia
12 February 2006



Dear Josep:

My name is _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ . I'm thirteen years old. I'm tall and thin. I always wear trainers. I live in a block house with my family. My father's name is Juan. My mother's name is Nuria and my sister's name is Fanny. I stay a lot of time in my bedroom. This is my bedroom. In front of the door there is a window. Under the window there is a bed. Near the bed there is a computer and in front of the computer there is a cupboard. Now I'm in a secondary school, it is very big. My favourite school subjects are Geography and Physical Education. When the school finishes at half past five I go to play with my friends to the park. We talk about school and friends. We spend a lovely time all together.
Everyday I do my homework. On Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays I play football with my team. This is one of my hobbies but I have got other hobbies, they are reading books, going to the cinema on Saturdays with my friends and listening to music in my grandparents house. I like all kind of music but my favourite music is pop music. My favourite food is spaghetti but I like pizzas, too. When I finish my homework I love having a rest on the sofa. I hate going to bed early.

Write me soon.

____ ______

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home