SCHOOL writing corner

Friday, February 10, 2006

PENFRIENDS, PENPALS, E- PALS.

13, Socrates Street
Sabadell, Catalonia
10th, February 2006


Dear Josep:

My name is _ _ _ _ . I'm 13 years old. I'm tall and thin. My hair is black. My eyes are brown. Here is a typical day in my life. I always wake up at 7:00 o'clock except on Saturdays and Sundays. On this days I wake up and get up at 9:00 o'clock. My school starts at half past eight in the morning and finishes at half past five in the afternoon. I don't mind listening to the teachers. I like playing football and I love playing basketball. I hate listening songs but I love listening to songs. I like watching "The Simpsons" . I don't like studying. I hate shopping. I haven't got any pets. My favourite pet is a dog. I want to have a hamster, too.
My house is little but it is nice. I have a big family. I love them. My favourite film is "Torrente 2". My favourite colour is yellow. My favourite food is spaghetti. After the lessons in the afternoon I surf in the internet. Then I go home and I do my homework. When I finish my work I play with my console PS2. I want to be a lawyer. Well, this is my normal day. Do you want to be my penfriend?

Write me soon

_ _ _ _

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home