SCHOOL writing corner

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

PENFRIENDS, PENPALS, E- PALS. (III)

24, Plutarc Street
Sabadell
Catalonia
3 February 2006


Dear Josep:

Hello! How are you! My name is _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ . I'm thirteen years old. My eyes are blue. My hair is long curly and blonde. I am not wearing glasses. My family is big and I love them. My father's name is Francisco and my mother's Maria Angeles. I have got only abrother, his name is Frank. I have got three pets, a dog, his name is Kiva. She is very small and beautiful. A tortoise, his name is Tor and a fish. It is a goldfish and his name is Nemo.
I am a student and I go to a secondary school. It is a very big building. My favourite subjects are History, Technology and arts. I don't mind studying English, Science, Catalan and Castillian. I love Physical Education. Some teachers are nice. All my friends are very nice. I don't mind going to school. I spend a lovely time with my friends. My hobbies are listening to music and studying Chinese. I like watching TV with my family but sometimes we have problems with the remote control because I hate watching football on TV. I love pop music and I don't like staying in bed I prefer riding a bike or doing anything. I love writing. Do you like writing? Do you want to be my penfriend?

Write me soon

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home