SCHOOL writing corner

Friday, February 23, 2007

DEAR FRIEND

21, Goethe Street,

Sabadell, Barcelona,

Catalonia.

21 February 2007.

Dear PenFriend.

Hello. My name is Carlos and today is my birthday. Now, I’m 14 years old. How old are you? I’m not very tall but I’m not fat, either. I’m a good worker because I help at home and I do my homework at school or I practice a sport.

This is my typical day: First I usually wake up at seven o’clock. I always have breakfast and then I brush my teeth. Then, I go to school. Next, we have two hours of class and a break. It is about 30 minutes break. After the break we go back to class and we have three lessons more on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays or two lessons on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Then I go back home and I have lunch. In the afternoon I have two lessons more but on Wednesdays and Fridays we haven’t got afternoon lessons.

My favourite subjects are science, maths and physical education. On Saturdays we don’t go to school. I do my homework and after that I usually go to play soccer with my team CAN RULL ROMULO TRONCHONI. Do you play any sport? Baseball, rugby, hockey, soccer … Last Saturday I played with my team and I scored a goal!!! I’m not very good at football but I’m interested in it. It is my passion.

I’ve got a lot of friends. My best friends are You, Jordan, Eric, Xavi, Christian… I surf on internet with them or I play with my console. Finally I have dinner at 10 o’clock, it is a light dinner. After that I watch T.V. My favourite programmes are quiz shows and cartoons.

I love music, punk and rock music. My favourite groups are Satanic Surfers, Blink 182, Lag Wagons…. They are the best!!! You can watch them in www.youtube.com.

Send me photos, please.

Best wishes

Carlos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home