SCHOOL writing corner

Friday, February 23, 2007

TO MY DEAR PEN PAL

35, Berenguer el Gran,

Sabadell,

Catalonia.

18 February 2007.

Dear Pen Friend.

I’m a boy and I’m 14 years old. I am tall and thin. I have got brown and short hair. I have got brown eyes, too. My mouth is a little big.

I live with my parents and my brother in our house. My mother is short. She isn’t blonde but she has got brown straight hair. She is 38 years old. My father isn’t tall. He is short and he has got a very short hair. He is 44 years old. My brother isn’t tall and he has got short hair. He is 9 years old. I had a bird but he died. He could fly and he was singing all day. He couldn’t swim and play the piano.

My house is big. It has got a big kitchen where we have our meals. My house also has got four bedrooms and two bathrooms. There is a sitting room with a television.

What is your favourite food? My favourite food is meat with potatoes. I don’t like vegetables and I hate lentils.

My hobby is sports. I’m interested in football and basketball. I’m good at football and I’m good at handball, too.

My school is IES Sabadell. It is big and now it is new. We have had works of remodelling in our school for two years. Now, they are finishing works. We mustn’t eat or drink during the lessons. My school starts at half past eight and it finishes at half past five.

This is my typical day. I wake up at half past seven (except on Sundays). I have milk and biscuits for breakfast. Then, I go to school. I always have lunch at home. After I go back to school for my afternoon lessons. I often go out of school at ten minutes to five and I go to Barcelona by train to do my football training. I usually arrive at home at ten o’clock. We often have dinner at ten past ten. After dinner I do my homework and I go to sleep.

Next holidays I will go to Italy. We must play a football match in a competition but it is not quite sure.

Best wishes

Antoni.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home